Reaching and teaching children one heart at a time.
- For children 2 1/2 to 5 years of age (age eligibility by September 1st)
- Child-focused, with lower numbers of children per class (approximately 10 children in the two/three’s classes with 2 adults, and 12 children in the four’s classes with 2 adults)
- Structured with a thematic curriculum using the Creative Curriculum framework, including letters, numbers, shapes, colors, seasons, holidays, and more
- Center-based, using Art, Blocks, Homeliving, Listening, Library, Manipulatives and Discovery Centers
- Process-oriented; recognizing the value of the process not just the product
- Concerned with the emotional and social development as well as the academic
- Developmentally appropriate
- Full Day
- Half Day (8:30 - 11:30)
- Part Time (2, 3, or 4 full days per week)
We offer a full-day program, a half-day program from 8:30 - 11:30 a.m. as well as a part-time program (2, 3, or 4 full days per week) in our preschool classes.
In May, the pre-k students visit a local elementary school to take a tour of Kindergarten. This is part of our school readiness transition process.